July 13, 2013

Save my imaan




Assalamualaikum,

okay everybody, the next and the other next week, I'll be having my test 1 *I'm doomed* Kay, keep calm keep calm. I will just try my best for it. Semoga Allah menerima usaha MB sebagai satu ibadah. Amin. Then, MB rasa macam bersalah sangat. I felt like something went wrong. I lost something. hmm. I think that's because I'm very very lalai dan leka sekarang. Sibuk sangat dengan asasi punya kerja and neglect my own responsibility as a muslimah. Astaghfirullah. I started to hate people for no reason *kay tipu* I easily annoyed by people around me now. Walaupun tak cakap, but my expression probably says it all. Rasa macam ada satu label cakap Aku tak suka kau. I dont blame them if they pissed me off or something, *mungkin sikit* but yeah, that's how I need to build up my patience. I'm so sorry if I kept a distance from you or anything. Other than that, I started to accept the fact zina hati is not a big deal. Woah there! I really need a time out! Btw, thanks ainaa for your advice. It really hit the bull's eye. I think that it's time for me to strengthen my imaan. Alang-alang bulan ramadan karim sudah mai, menyebarkan nikmat-nikmat beribadah, MB akan melakukan yang terbaik and beristiqamah. InsyaAllah. Pray for me! Lagi-lagi for my sahabat, long-distance family. Du'a from a sahabat for their sahabat without him or her knowing about it, adalah du'a yang makbul. InsyaAllah juga, I'll pray for you from here :)

May this ramadan change me better than I am before. Amin

No comments: