June 12, 2016

faith


Orang cakap tak pernah terjadi situasi seperti ini. Its either people think it’s funny to vote someone like this or they have faith on me

Well, nobody has born perfect. I have this kind of voice that doesn’t seem convincing. I want to share what I feel. But, somehow people think it’s a battle on who have the worst scenarios. And then, I realized. People are expecting me to understand them. People have faith on me. I don’t want to disappoint them, might as well, break their heart.

I hear what people’s opinion and on. Sometimes, I just wonder, how I hear their opinion while they’re not as perfect as they talked. They are just loud talker. But, because of what they have been facing all this time, I respect them for that. Anyway, this burden is on me. Not anyone else’s.

People should stop talking this and that, because, you don’t have the authority. Once you’re in my shoes. Only then, you can talk whatever you want.


I really want to thank my partner, for giving me advice and on. Also, to those who still support me. The one who gave me advices, encouragement, or even those nice words to say for making me feel better of myself. Anyhow, nothing comes in mistake. It’s either a lesson or nice memory. 

No comments: