August 5, 2017

Internship in Volvo


Assalamualaikum,

hello and very good morning everyone!
It has been very long time since the last time I've been here. Been very busy lately. Maybe not. But well, I thought that this blog thing doesn't excite me the way it were before. But hey, looks whos back?!

Okay relating to the topic we're here today. I got placed in Volvo Car Manufacturing Malaysia, located in Shah Alam, Selangor, specifically in production team. Here, you will get to see the on hand experience on how the Volvo cars is being made, process by process. Although some processes have been cut off due to cost purposes, but the the assemblies of the body part still happen here. I've been longing to get here because abuya basically works here and he always bring stuff from Volvo making me curious on how he worked, what is he working for, all the rules and regulations they applied, the system, everything! It excites me very very much.

Having abuya in Volvo got me an easy access to have internship there. easier, not that easy actually. Well, Im being serious on going there, so abuya helped me. Prepared every resume and document needed very very early because it still a bargain whether I will get it or not. Depending on places available. And also having him as my dad actually putting more pressure on me. Because hey, everyone knows my dad. That's what you called working society. Everyone like, "Anak Rahim ya?" "udah gedey (besar)" the jawanese la. All the questions related like "anak ke berapa?" "anak keempat?!" because everybody thinks I'm the eldest considering my dad is 53 and I'm 22. Well, that's not the case actually, because here, everyone get married late (especially the men), there's also some who didnt even got married yet. That's just it then. I will continue on this later.

Salam!

No comments: