August 3, 2013

Finding my way back

*Warning content: This post will be more to emo than my usual kind of post*




Assalamualaikum,

Pejam celik pejam celik, syawal is arriving while ramadan is leaving us, soon. Rasa sedih sebab this year Ramadan MB tak productive langsung. Everything tungang terbalik u know. This few weeks, I felt everything I did is just so wrong. I dont even know what's wrong. Bad thing happened to me, like a lot. Mungkin ini tandanya MB jauh dari Allah :'< Astaghfirullah. Tahun ni ramadan first yang tak cukup solat terawih, tak boleh bangun qiam, terlajak subuh. I hate this feeling. Feeling tak sedap setiap kali duduk sorang-sorang. Rasa macam nak gila pun ada. Ini serious talk punya. I just dont have the mood nak buat apa-apa. Test punya pasal tidur pukul 3. Lab report, assignment, dan seangkatan dengannya. Ended up, I feel like I hate the whole asasi thing. Frankly speaking I'm stressed up. Do you know that moment you have to find Hidayah, and yet you failed. That's close to what I feel.

I hope I can settle things down and return myself to Allah. Secepat yang mungkin. Amin

No comments: