August 24, 2013

The summary



Assalamualaikum,

After this long long time, at last, I managed to open up my blogspot.com and have my own sweet quality time alone. *yeay!* So here some stories I wanted to tell you. Just a 'condensed' type of story *ba-dum-tass* You get he joke if you learn chemistry. What ever. MB dah habis test 1 and I was like very very massively happy, even if it doesn't last long...hmm. Then, my result, ehehehe, so-so kind of marks. And barely fail for biology subject. 1/2 marks only. I was like pasrah jelah. Then, my friend was so eager to find that half mark. Eventually, he found one. Yes he's a he; Muhammad Hazwan Asyraf. Proudly declare bout him hoho but well good guys always taken. Sorry uolls XD *flip table* Chemistry and mathematics make me realize that you need to study the scheme. Like way seriously, I-am-not-joking kind of seriously. Physics, Alhamdulillah, berkat ajaran sifu-boyfriend-kawan MB. And then, one of my best lecturer moved out to further studies in UK under UIA scholarship. May Allah ease everything for Miss Azaima. Big hugs and kisses for her. And then, I found a new crush. ihiks. Kbye. After that, some issues had happened about misunderstanding of crush-crush bagai *not me* but someone close to me. I dont know whose fault but yeah, that's why it is a misunderstanding. Nobody fault. And then, nothing much. Just a same old thing happen everyday. Being a superwoman every morning sebab lambat bangun haha, then belajar, tak paham, buat dek, menggelabah masa periksa, buat assignment, mencarut sebab tak boleh bukak adobe reader cam sakai, and then have my own beauty sleep muhahaha. That's all. Seems to be long enough.

Wasalam

Wish me luck for my upcoming test 2. And really hope it will be nice to me. Amin

No comments: