February 15, 2014

.

Bismillah,

semoga roh budak asasi yang telah meninggal dunia baru-baru ni tergolong dalam golongan orang yang beriman. It have been a huge news since most asasian ada bersama. I mean, kawan kawan dia semua. since there's no Saturday class. People say he was a nice guy. Lepas subuh dia take a nap kjap and then, no more. May he rest in peace.

Sampai bila kita masih ada kesempatan ni? Semua sibuk melayan dunia. Siapkah kita menghadapi sakaratul maut?Although I say this, somehow I just know that Ill start to forget or maybe try to forget. Things that was supposed to be kept in mind yet very easy to erase. To be honest, I haven't felt anything. My mind haven't get the true light. Hidayah? Mampukah saya cari kembali setelah saya mengabaikannya selama ini? Seronok dengan dunia hingga kewajipan dilupakan.

I'm somehow speechless. Trying to digest what news had happened. and then, the next day I'll forget everything. I haven't cry for a long period now. I felt burdened because of that. I felt my heart is just as cold as ice now. I am so so so far away from Allah.

No comments: