December 23, 2012

Cruel world


 Trying to step forward and face the cruel world, alone. It giving me goose bump. The hot sun burning my fat effectively, making the sweat running down through my cheek. I swiped it with Mr Handkerchief given by someone.

 I looked around, he is nowhere to be found. I stared at the clock. The time is ticking eerily. He was supposed to be here at 11.00 o'clock sharp. My feet aches with all the walking down the sun and wandering around the place, waiting for him. I walked to the bench nearby to relieve the pain on my feet. What taking that guy so long?, I mumbled myself. He should be here to support me. Well, it is my first day of interview. Then, a ferocious looking lady creaking that door, called my name. I startled. I am not ready yet. My legs trembling and shaking, as if the building was shaking tremendously. Suddenly, all my files fell down from my grip. I woke up from my delirium and pick up everything. I walked to the door. Closing the door while searching for him, silently. Disappointed, he still was not there. 

My cruel world of working will start next week as my new boss said to me. At least, I can support my life with him after this with my monthly salary. I saw him, wandered around incoherently. He streaked and almost jump off when he saw me.  I walked to him and whispered it all went well. He smiled and relieved. He whispered to me, I am sorry. My anger suddenly lost in the thin air. Well, it is the first time he was late.


Wo wo. Ana minta maaf untuk cerita tu. Tetiba tertulis. Masa terfikir nak kerja semua tu last2, tercipta satu cerita. Tu je.

Wasalam.