December 18, 2012

Horror truth.

I'm sorry, I dont have the strength to force you. Even if I do, will you hear what I'm saying?

People wear this and that. Some too tight, some too short. The worst part of it, they your friends. Wait, what?!

 One day, after we have gone to different school, follows our heart desire. Hope just for the best for everyone. We made an oath; even how far we can be, we're always have this strong invincible bond- ukhuwah. Our company is just tears and sweet memories to our not so bright new school.

.Facebook have been created.

Hey, I know you. Add friend button is click. After a few days. You accepted my friend request. Gee, I guess Facebook has something good after all. I miss you a lot, friend. Picture are shown on my news feed. When the time your name come, I stopped. Shockingly, I asked. Where's your scarf? The one that cover your hair, your aurah.

.You reset to silent mode.
After few hours
.Unfriend button was click.

After all this years, I've been missing you but, you're not. Pathetic. That's me. For not knowing you, only know who you used to be. I'm sad.

From that day onward, I realize.
You dont really understand what you wear, but believe me; Islam is not a burden but a bless.
sometimes you just need to force yourself before ikhlas grows deep in your heart.


Always pray for you,
Your friend.

Wasalam.