December 7, 2012

Lepasan SPM.

Assalamualaikum,

Anybody? Hello? I want to cry, hug me please.

I wish I have the power to freeze time up. I miss my friends, boy, they really made my day. Lepas SPM, thought that I'll be okay. No, I'm still not strong enough to be like that. The only thing I've improved in is; hold my tears. The most sad time plak apabila lihat kawan-kawan MB pergi, one by one. Heroine, nadjirah, insyi, laici, aini, syakir, Jaiho... I'm almost the last person to leave. That time plak dengar suara MH for the last time, saying; he's leaving. Tak sanggup nak pandang muka dia, sedih meresap dalam diri. Sempat tengok sekilas and then, hati rasa berat. Last2, I miss the only chance I have. MB tengok kereta dia dari belakang, sampai hilang dari pandangan. I'm gonna miss everything. Having you in my memory is the best part of my life.