April 20, 2013

Buka pekung di dada lulz




Assalamualaikum,

everybody, I'm very sad right now. Super sad. I mean, MB kan terlepass mara scholarship padahal MB dah bukak laman dia. I was like, I've open it like thousand times, not just once. Tapi memang tak terbuka hati langsung nak mohon. Cam apa je. I.....argh!!! And my friend sume cam pergi interview dia blablabla sume. Well, I'm not jealous in fact I wish the best for you all and may you can study abroad and send me some postcards xD..act, cuma sedih tak dapat nak pergi bersama . Side by side, have the thrilled feeling together, saying the same topic and have someone who can understand how you feel like. kay *flip meja.

Sorry that you've read something nonsense. I kept that for sometimes and I need to really let it out...hmm. thanks for reading by the way. And, wish me luck guys untuk JPA, at least I've got the opportunity. May Allah bless you and me with rahmat and barakah. amin.

I've should known that only Allah knows what's best for me and never deny the fact. In fact, Allah maha mengetahui. :')

No comments: