April 16, 2013

crap



Assalamualaikum,

Semua orang please! the time has come! Keputusan universiti nanti. belum lagi act. saja gelabah. I just can't imagine the vague thought in future. Will I be a successful muslimah? Will I have the will power to stand out for my right in having my way of life? Will my iman continues to rise? If it reduces, will it bear for my lust and desire wishes? I'm so confused and scared. I don't have trust on myself, my iman. Seriously. I just wish I...hmm. Saya nak pergi overseas, if I've got the chance la. I'm okay if it's not. I know it's the very best for me from Allah. I'm to scare that I talking crap right now. Sorry. But, I love you, umi abuya. agaga *baling bunga*

Saya bangga dengan my parents for making me who I am now, I love you! I hope they feel the same way :')

thanks for reading my craps.

No comments: