October 18, 2013

MUET




Assalamualaikum,
Okay hye folks, friends and family. I will having my MUET speaking test this Monday, 21st october 2013 at SMK Methodist(P) Klang. Sheesh. I really have a bad time since I act like a genius girl sebab tak bawak balik buku. Ended up, me sobbing alone in the darkness for not knowing what's what and etc. While my friends happily reading the book. Okay, enaf with the emo talking. Eventually, I search some internet-based muet lesson. I mean, at the very least, I can learned new things. For the record, I dont usually read book so this internet thing give me everything without the needing to finish the whole book. I felt like a super-genius by thinking like that. And you know what 'genius' I meant right? whatever. So, I'm prepared, maybe. So just pray for the best. Getting band 4, at least. hehe. To achieve my goal. becoming a dentist. Amin.

So that's it guys. Follow my update,
wasalam.

No comments: