November 6, 2013

That love

Assalamualaikum semua.
Lets read this story and make a conclusion on our own.



Remember that time you took your breath for the first try. That sweet yawn of your make me burst into tears and smiled. You were so beautiful. We were so strong back then. Struggling on ourselves, alone. Nobody can help us, life and death is a bet that moment. Even though I was dying back then, the moment I see you, timid and reddish-baby face, my pain were all gone. Who would have known we survived this nature of life. I kiss your forehead. And I should say that is the best remedy after a long pain.

Having good grades open an opportunity for you to learn and achieve a new level for our life. As time goes by, you became a man from a boy. You worked so hard and found a job. You said you will try your best to make our life better. I told everyone how proud I am for you. My son is a good son. You work and work. You seldom call me back then and as a mother, I should have understand you. You must be a very busy man and so I prayed a bless life for you, my son.

Eventually, I did not hear your voice any more. I heard you moved out from your house as you have got promoted. A year later, you married to a beautiful lady. I waited for you to come because I want to meet my daughter-in-law that would always make your life happy. Somehow, you failed me again. Years and years I have waited and now, I do not have that much time any more.

You said you will be there for me. Where are you now?