April 12, 2014

Cycle day


Assalamualaikum,





now now dear readers. Jangan menggelabah, cause I am now haha. Saddap me. Tadi saya dan kawan-kawan keluar beriadah. Kitaorang pergi ke Bukit Cerakah, my once favourite place to have fun. Dulu kitaorang pergi sana untuk mandi swimming pool. But today, we have barbeque. Yaey! That's what the whole plan of it. Everything seems new. Keseluruhan. More convenient, easy to say. There were 9 of us, Allysha, nabilah, shahmy, mimi, (faris, firdaus, amir *I didn't even know them*); they were ttdi classmates before. And then we join in, as me and azraa. Then, Maz and her sister maz-q (they called her). Sweet girl I say.

Mula-mula kitaorang gerak naik basikal. Pergi kayuh ke ladang buah. Tangkap gambar kat tempat yang cantik macam tu, trying new monopod, allysha's and Faris's. Banyak gila, tapi kat phone dorang. Sedih. Lepas tu macam buat drama pulak (allysha) sebab dia macam sorang-sorang tertinggal. And my bike was so fast (I like it though), I left everyone at the back. I had so much fun cycling. haha. Thanks to them for giving me such opportunity. Big love. And then, kitorang gerak naik bas pulak, ke tempat 4 musim tu. Kat situ ada tempat barbeque. So, as we planned, we set up everything there. Tiresome as the charcoal didn't cooperate, but it's an experience what. I have never set up the barbeque thingy. Each and every barbeque, somehow they just using the stoves, or some guy just handle it. And the food came out well enough. for now. My stomach still didn't have any problem with it. Eventually, we clean and tidy up everything and voila, to home we go.

Lepas tu, maz terpikir nak makan tutti fruitti, jadi allysha drive ke masalam. And then she sent me home. But, my family isn't there, so I jump into my own house (so awkward). Kak cah went back 10 min after, and here I am, in my house. Took a bath cause I have this unacceptable odour (daaa) after 9 hours in bukit cerakah.

Ada satu scene tu. Saya tengah jaga api dengan allysha. Allysha buat something and pandang saya. Lepas tu saya pandang tempat lain. Allysha marah. "ainul, kita tengah nak buat awak ketawa ni". Haha, tak perasan dia buat egg face. Lepas tu saya gelak lah hahaha. I'm surely gonna miss her. hmm

Walaupun macam awkward tapi, dorang pandai nak biasakan diri. Have a normal conversation. Almost envy at them. Buat saya rasa selesa jugak. Rasa macam bukan outsider lah. Thank you so much everyone.

at galeri pendidikan


Standing (from left): Amir, Firdaus, Faris.
Sitting (from left): Shahmy, mimi, azraa, me, maz, nabilah, allysha. (maz-q took this picture)


Wasalam.


No comments: