December 8, 2013

New??


Assalamualaikum,

Hello everyone. I feel very bad because I act like some western girl. Yes, Im racist and im a typical girl.Actually, I was repairing my english yang macam tungkang pecah. Sorry for the broken english everywhere hehe. Today I will be talking about my crush. muhahahaha. Since I have announce this thing, maybe this is not very official haha. I know this guy because we somehow has the same large group. Complicated to talk about the group system so lets just forget bout it, can we? Haaa, ya, from the first week we went to the same class, I saw him. Somehow, from almost 150 something, I saw him. Ya, woow right. He is tall, and has a very calm attitude. I never talked to him so somehow I just let my mind to go through the curiosity. Maybe he like to study. He didnt really like to talk. He doesnt argue for some petty conversation. He went to angsana only to eat, because rafflesia is too far to walk and somehow think that it is just a waste of energy and time. Acting like I have known him all years. dang it.

One day, I stared at him at the bus. And that's how it started.