December 4, 2013

Habits


Assalamulaikum,

It has been two weeks since I have moved into my life back. Actually, it's just barely a week. As before, my class starts at 8.30 in the morning and end at 4 to 6.30. But, my Thursday was a bit chaos because of the schedule. Misunderstanding here and there, and we're asasian is the one to blame. Sigh. Go blame that frigging timetable we were following! And then, I started as a good girl, yeah right. I'm working on my bad habit, that would be a big amount of loss if I continue doing so. Need to start study like a nerdy-geek, need to work on my muscle and burn fats (not really expecting to do so), start asking and stop keep everything in mind so long until it get dark and unseen. So you see, I have what it take to be a good student, just the effort is a bit lack right, so wish me luck everybody. One more thing, I'm starting to keep a distance from guys.

Did you know about ikhtilat? From what I understand, it was some kind of shield we need to protect, from the ajnabi. For instance, girl or guy who like to hangout with opposite sex tend to fall in love more and cheat. This is because it's our human nature where we attracted to ajnabi, and somehow make us realizes the world is big enough for hundred and thousand men and women, and you're wasting your time on a bloody guy?? That's what happen. Awkward moment happen too if somehow your ex-s become your somewhat new member of the family, in-laws, cousin's and what ever relation that happen to exist. You happen to be needing on communicating with them while realizing that you once have something special with that particular person, awkward~ So, to avoid things like this, how about we try on keeping our feelings to ourselves, and start avoiding bff ajnabi. It's simple yet so hard, Syaitan everywhere you see. Just good luck and may the right person come.

That's a bitsy bit of advice from me as a muslimah. Am not acting pious but somehow, it's just showing how I felt inside and not to self. hehe. Back to our topic, I need to work on my habit of best of luck to myself. Go Ainul go!!

Wasalam